Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hammond Photography

Hello! Thank you for visiting my site. Please feel free to browse and post any comments that you might have. For more examples of our work, please click the "Photo Sessions" link to the right of this posting. Also, don't forget to check out the "Pricing" link which is also located to the right of this post for the information on products and services and special offers. If I can be of service, please feel free to either call or email me. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks again for visiting and please remember that Hammond Photography is "where we treat your memories as our own!"

1 comment:

jvallentine said...

Hi, I am Kaelyn's mom and Jaimie's sister. I have been completely satisfied with Hammond Photography. They have been very helpful with any suggestions, and always willing to work with us on anything. GREAT PICS! THANKS SHANNON!!!

Baucom Wedding

Kaelyn Daniels--6 Months Old

Kaelyn Daniels-1st Birthday Celebration!

Jaimie's 2008 Senior Portraits

Jaimie's 2008 Senior Portraits

Baby Kaelyn Portraits, 3 months old

Baby Kaelyn Portraits, 3 months old